Selection conditions and precautions of gear reducer motor
Gear reducer motor is a good device to change the speed between input shaft and output shaft. It has a wide range of applications in industrial life, but it also has certain limitations in use. Let's see what we need to pay attention to.
1. Limiting conditions for use of gear reducer motor:
1。 Under high speed operation conditions, the speed shall not be higher than 1500 rpm.
2. In terms of cloud like circular speed, the speed per second cannot exceed 20 seconds.
3. There are also certain requirements for the working temperature, which should not be lower than - 40 ℃, and the temperature should not be higher than 45 ℃. If the temperature is lower than 0 ℃, we need to preheat the lubricating oil when starting, and the temperature should be above 0 ℃.
2. Scope of application of gear reducer motor: the motor is widely used in various operating ranges, including metallurgy, mining, hoisting, etc. In addition, it is widely used in transportation, cement, construction and other fields, and is welcomed by the public.
3. What is the main function of the reduction motor?
1. While reducing the speed, the output torque is also greatly improved. The torque output ratio is based on the motor output multiplied by the reduction ratio. However, it should be noted that the value cannot exceed the rated torque of the motor.
2. When decelerating, we should also pay attention to reducing the inertia of the load, which is what we should pay special attention to when working.
4. How to select a reduction motor?
Since the motor has so many limitations, how can we choose a more suitable motor to use? Let's share the following with you:
1。 Considering the power, we need to know many factors, including current, voltage, speed, reduction ratio, etc. In addition, pay attention to the transmission ratio and torque of the motor.
2. The radial force and axial force of the output shaft of the reduction motor also need to be checked in time. If you are not clear, you need to consult the original manufacturer you purchased before to understand some reference standards for axial force and radial force.