Do you know the function of the reduction motor?
Function of reducer
1) Reduce the speed and increase the output torque at the same time. The torque output ratio is based on the motor output multiplying/decelerating ratio, but pay attention not to exceed the rated torque of the reducer.
2) Speed reduction reduces the inertia of the load at the same time, which is the square of the reduction ratio. You can see that general motors have an inertia value.
Purpose of reducer
Accelerating and decelerating is often referred to as gearbox
2. Change the transmission direction. For example, we can use two sector gears to vertically transmit the force to another rotating shaft
3. Change the rotating torque. Under the same power condition, the faster the gear rotates, the smaller the torque the shaft receives, and vice versa
4. Clutch function: we can separate the engine from the load by separating two originally engaged gears, such as the brake clutch
5. Distribute power For example, we can use one engine to drive multiple slave shafts through the main shaft of the gearbox, so as to realize the function of one engine driving multiple loads. The working principle of the gearbox:
The gearbox is used to change the speed. The reduction gearbox or the reduction motor usually changes the speed through gears. In principle, a big gear with a small gear or a small gear with a big gear
It can be seen from the above introduction that once the speed ratio of the reduction motor is selected, it cannot be changed. The reduction gearbox can change the speed and the transmission direction.